Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brad is Back from Hawaii!

Hello everyone!! I'm back from my 2 week winter Holiday to Hawaii. It was just a wonderful sunny time but as always nice to be back. As much as I love the tropics for a winter break, I came back with a deeper appreciation for our wonderful four seasons. There is something so refreshing about the rainy days giving way warm sunny days! All of one would be far to boring. We have such an amazing variety of plants to choose from because of our climate. Most of what we grow here needs our winter dormancy and since in normal years its a mild oneeeeeeeee its easy on the plants.
So enjoyyyyyy our cooler winter, complain just a bit as I do, but know as gardeners we have it madeeee in the shade here! Roses, Shrubs, Evergreens, Bulbs,Annuals, Trees, we can do it all in such grand style and with such selection! The price of plants here is also far far less than any place I have visited in both the USA and UK. The quality is far superior, climate is amazing. Love the West coast and this ideal Rose growing and gardening climate.
More to come soon, but im still jet lagged!
Brad

1 comment:

Rob (ourfrenchgarden) said...

Hello Brad,

A Rose blog. Fantastic. I love roses so needless to say I'll follow your blog and have added you to my blog list.

Rob

 
Garden Blog Directory